The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Calling the Hulk: 3SOM NEEDED (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=6208)

Frothy Afterbirth 06-13-2008 03:18 AM

Calling the Hulk: 3SOM NEEDED

I was thinking of putting this in the Celebrity Trash of the Day threads but it's nothing but hot celeb punani in there and I didn't want to mess up the format, by inserting a dude plus there are no pics anyway.

This is something I keep forgetting to post until now, so here it is in honor of the Incredible Hulk starring Edward Norton opening today. Hopefully this movie is better than then one Ang Lee directed.

This is a letter written and sent to Ed Norton a few months ago from one of my Myspace friend blogs who wants a threesome. This guy has been fancying this chick who keeps on turning down his advances to finally split her uprights. That is until she let up on one condition, she will sleep with him only if Eddie boy here is on the action with her too.

The guy is joking around but please pass this along, maybe someone in the entertainment industry can get to Mr. Norton's senses and make this dude's dream come true in surprising reality. And we all want that... a nice little orgasmic festive threeway to happen at least once in our lives. Because here at DSF, we are now at the cusp of producing little miracles. :D

Crazy808 06-13-2008 07:42 AM

Man, your sig is fucking rank.

Shasturbator 06-13-2008 08:27 AM

that sounds like something Jesus would write....

Frothy Afterbirth 06-15-2008 04:56 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Fuck off Irish. If you don't like it then why are you doing here with top shit filthyness or just cover your eyes.

Shasta that is something Jesus wrote, I just tweaked it by correcting his infamous typos and adding a tad bit of my own. Jesus is not bothered by it.