The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ** 1800 Essential 1800 Contest Entries ** (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=19764)

satan666 05-05-2009 12:51 PM

** 1800 Essential 1800 Contest Entries **

Voting will end on 05-10-2009 at 12:52 PM

I am totally surprised that we only had 3 entries.

Maybe i didnt do enough to promote it? Maybe the prize wasn't worth it? I have no idea. I also, can't believe redmosquito didn't get one of his friends to help him with an entry.

After you vote, feel free to comment on what you did/didnt like about this contest. The next contest will have nothing to do with nudity/boobs.

Vote on who you think should win!!

Entry#1

Entry#2

Entry#3

troup 05-05-2009 01:01 PM

Yay I am first vote, I don't think there is much contest here! I would have tried harder to get an entry but I only just started getting serious with my girlfriend and I dont plan on going back to the single life anytime soon! Hopefully next time I will have released the camwhore inside her.

I think the idea of the contest was good, but next time it should maybe rely on some skill that people have. You can always profit too with something that is about DSF. It could spread across talents, e.g. top music entry, top design entry etc.

scampr 05-05-2009 01:06 PM

Celly FTW.

I wish I knew more about that tequila. To get an entry for this contest would have been rough so I'm saving up for something I GOTTA have. Besides I woulda lost LOL. That's a perfect entry for this prize.

n2tattoos.lol 05-05-2009 01:11 PM

i'm surprised there weren't more entries. not that there's any question about the winner, but that lime and salt put it over the top. go Celly!

my new wallpaper FTW.

bonus point for #1. TROOF!

nachos1345 05-05-2009 01:15 PM

This isn't even a contest, Celly FTMFW!

n2tattoos.lol 05-05-2009 01:16 PM

how fucking hilarious is it that we all recognize the Celly's boobs.

scampr 05-05-2009 01:50 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

it was actually the style of the shot that gave it away for me

ms. cellany 05-05-2009 02:07 PM

Ahahaha, I thought I would at least have some competition from Storagebag or something....

What can I say? I loooooooooooove tequila. Especially expensive tequila. :p

Fever 05-05-2009 02:09 PM

One vote each for #1 & #2 ?!?! WTF?
OK, we get it - you had to vote for yourselves - now make room for missy -
and if they get more votes than their own, then they're only here cause they think DSF stands for Dreaming of Stinky Fist.

BOOBS! FTMFW

Nekyo 05-05-2009 02:14 PM

Code:

And i loooooove limes, mind if i grab yours :D

Code:

Yes because we know #2 is Amy and she has flat hairy tits :rolleyes: but seriously MsCellany has no competition :(