The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Advice - Current Girlfriend or Stripper ex hook-up (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=14410)

surfmagik15 01-16-2009 08:14 PM

Advice - Current Girlfriend or Stripper ex hook-up

About 3 or 4 months ago I was dating one of the hottest girls I've had the chance to meet. She had green eyes, jet black hair and very nice porcelain skin. She was about 4'11" and couldn't weigh more than 100 pounds. Tattoos, piercings, etc. Well, it didn't work out and we stopped talking. I fell hard for her and was pretty bummed after it ended.

After that ended I started dating a new girl, who falls your everyday category. Pretty, tall, thin...but nothing is REALLY stand out. She's an awesome person and we have a great time together, but of course, as soon as I find myself happy, the original girl has made her way back into my life. She first called me again because I was the only person who told her that if she wanted to strip, she should do it. She started doing it and wanted to tell me because I was the only one who would understand. (She also has no idea that I'm dating someone) Now she wants me to come in and watch her dance, as well as invest in some lap dances, that would almost surely result in a happy ending.

I'm debating whether I should do it or not. I've got a great girl, but "the one that got away" has made her way back into my life.

Thoughts, advice...anything?

bexxx 01-16-2009 08:23 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

DO IT! and take pics too

nachos1345 01-16-2009 08:27 PM

Bring both of them home and have a threesome.

Goat Gosselin 01-16-2009 09:23 PM

there is nothing wrong with watching her dance, and after that you can decide from there how many lap dances you want

and pic or gtfo

MillyMc 01-16-2009 09:59 PM

I say go for the stripper bc they are known for their emotional stability, right?

strommsarnac 01-18-2009 10:20 AM

So you have no problem cheating on your girlfriend?

monkypops 01-19-2009 06:30 PM

Do you see yourself spending a lot of time with your current girlfriend? Don't cheat on her. No one deserves that.

What happens if you do it and then you and your girlfriend start getting more serious. You will feel terrible about yourself every time you see her.

but if you don't see the long term happening, break up with your girl and go for it!

scampr 01-20-2009 10:03 PM

take your new girl to the club the first time you go. Once your ex dives down on your new girl you'll be ridin low. As long as you don't go to the club too often.

BleacherCreature420 01-20-2009 10:41 PM

i agree pics would help the situation--

without pics, I seriously say don't cheat....its fucking low. If you wanna go back and bang her, break it off with the one you are with now and head to the stripper.......but who knows how many happy endings she has already given out @ work. I hear you that she is hot, but is it worth it? obviously your call man there is my $.02

serafina 01-21-2009 03:42 AM

I agree with bleacher. Don't mess up what you have. The stripper could be a lousy lay anyway. Maybe get your girl to wear a black wig or something to get it out of your system. Also, who would you rather bring home to mom?