The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V5.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75407)

amtronic 04-07-2024 11:00 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Not the pink I hoped you would be showing, but OK.
:eek:

Vodkaman 04-07-2024 11:22 PM

What was the other team's name? Meant to ask did you feel the earthquake the other day?
Code:

MadamMeow 04-08-2024 04:06 AM

Code:

You have to start somewhere...:evillol

Code:

The Philadelphia Flying Squirrels. They whooped our asses, it was like 12 or 13 to 2 when we left.

Yeah, felt the earthquake. Kind of felt like a truck was going by, not too crazy< but definitely stronger than the one from 10 years ago that was in DC.

I felt it in my feet for awhile, so I said it was a nice foot massage.

But everyone at work thought our slitter machine was breaking down so the guys all ran to that. :evillol

We had an aftershock the next day. It was lighter, but longer, so was scared of "more to may or may not come". Hopefully we're done.

amtronic 04-08-2024 01:59 PM

Just to be careful, I'm gonna shut my window shades and close my bedroom door, and take a nap. Mark me Safe From Eclipse.

Vodkaman 04-08-2024 05:57 PM

Some people don't even use glasses to look at solar eclipses you would have been safe. This image is burned into my memory like my retinas would be if I looked at an eclipse without proper eyewear. Image is from the last eclipse
Code:

amtronic 04-16-2024 09:33 AM

The nastiest thing I ever said to a girl was -- "Get ready, I'm gonna scramble your eggs!"
Then I scrambled her eggs. :D

Predator24 04-16-2024 01:25 PM

I think that dropping acid and being a contestant on The Price is Right, later on in the day has to be just as awesome as dropping acid and being a contestant on Wheel of Fortune but the whole "come on DoWN!!" thing walking thru the other people in the audience must be like watching the earth be created and also destroyed in the course of 20 minutes or 8 or so hours.

I now know what I have to do before I die

Vodkaman 04-16-2024 11:25 PM

These thoughts sound like they came from a mind that is was stoned
Code:

The Godfather 04-21-2024 01:43 PM

When I order a shrimp dish at a fine dining establishment, take the damn tails off. I'm not kitchen staff. ...and then you want a tip! Maybe I'm just country.

The Godfather 04-21-2024 01:44 PM

When I go to check out, don't point me to a self checkout kiosk. I don't work here.