The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ***GROSS WARNING*** Simone Reed - UK Reality Ho Being A Wino On A Beach - 6/29/18 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87615)

MadamMeow 06-30-2018 12:45 PM

***GROSS WARNING*** Simone Reed - UK Reality Ho Being A Wino On A Beach - 6/29/18

bobmystery 07-02-2018 01:46 AM

So, do you think she talked someone into taking these pics, or someone talked her into taking them? She can't even open her eyes. Look at pic 18! She's about to pour wine all over the beach instead of in a glass!

Also, I was totally going to get a "Kevin Junior" tattoo on my leg, but now that's ruined.

MadamMeow 07-02-2018 03:39 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I think she had to pay the photographer cause I'd be like, "nah lady I'm busy *vomit*". :evillol

TIL who Kevin Junior is. I'm guessing she groupie fucked him or something? Why would she care that much to tat his name. :confused"

bobmystery 07-03-2018 12:27 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Actually, I had no idea who Kevin Junior was until you said anything. I just figured it was a trashy ex-boyfriend tattoo.