The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Burt Reynolds is Not in Weekend at Bernie's (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1924)

JesusMartinez 02-02-2008 11:04 PM

Burt Reynolds is Not in Weekend at Bernie's

I just found out that Burt Reynolds isn't in Weekend at Bernie's and realize that when I saw it in 89, I assumed it was him because of the moustache and was drunk. So for the last 20 years, have been convinced it's been him and today I found out it's not.

Today is a sadder day than it started out as, but that's just because I was at a friend's house watching such a shit movie on a 12 inch TV sober.

I hate you.

Randal Graves 02-03-2008 12:42 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Were you watching it in a car? I didn't know you could even buy 12 inch TV still. Let me guess the movie was on VHS too huh?

bra1n 02-03-2008 03:37 PM

hi

i knew it was a lie when you said friends.

goonarms 02-04-2008 07:45 PM

Wow.. weekend at bernie's... Why didn't you just read the credits? probably thought that they would lie to you or something?