The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Videos (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Ashley Tisdale – Her new ‘The Haute Mess’ blog promo - July 2015 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75599)

MadamMeow 07-30-2015 08:54 PM

Ashley Tisdale – Her new ‘The Haute Mess’ blog promo - July 2015

MadamMeow 07-30-2015 08:55 PM

Instagrams & Screen Caps

drchin 07-31-2015 07:46 AM

I really don't know what to think of her. She's attractive in a generic Hollywood way, I never saw the High School musical stuff, but I did think she was kind of funny in Scary Movie 5. The outtakes where she's trying to hold it together while Molly Shannon tries to struggle out of the toilet stall wearing crutches is pretty funny/endearing.

I guess I'm sort of meh about her, but the site name is perfect. Surprised no one else thought of that first.

elmerfudd 07-31-2015 02:49 PM

Digging the 'nerdy glasses' look

MadamMeow 07-31-2015 03:07 PM

I kind of wish she was blogging about and making fun of other celebs.

I think it would have been funny since this site has gotten a lot of material out of her, then she would have turned it around and become "the competition". :evillol

But at quick glance of the blog, it looks like more in line with Gwyneth Paltrow's and who really needs another one of that. :evilgrin: