The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Jessica Simpson Sex Tape? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=7857)

SexyLion 07-21-2008 08:59 AM

Jessica Simpson Sex Tape?

OK, supposedly there is a Nick & Jessica sex tape flooting around:
The alleged X-rated home movie is said to show The Dukes of Hazzard actress and her ex-husband Nick Lachey engaged in a number of sex acts.
A source told Britain’s Daily Sport newspaper: “Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She’s always been a girl of high morals and principles.”
According to reports the tape does exist and has fallen into the hands of the individuals responsible for leaking the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex video.
It has been claimed that they are threatening to leak the tape if Jessica does not pay an undisclosed sum of money to keep it out of the public domain.

So, do you buy it?

Geaux Saints 07-21-2008 10:11 AM

Who DOESN'T have a home made sex tape these days......oh, wait.....I don't. I need to working on that.

You know Nick wouldn't be able to resist taping himself tapping that...

effjay 07-21-2008 10:25 AM

Yeah, I would believe it but I've been hearing about it "being possibly released" now for three or four years. I have a feeling it's a no go. Either someone doesn't REALLY have access to it or they know that they got it ina way that would have their ass sued into oblivion.

SirLongFoot 07-21-2008 12:17 PM

I would be all over it if it were true and was released!

tlock 07-21-2008 12:21 PM

hopefully it is released...

Trips 07-21-2008 02:10 PM

I would watch it just so I could see a clear shot at those beautiful texan melons. But I heard she doesn't even give head so it would be pretty boring on the action side

Sean of the Dead 07-21-2008 02:58 PM

Is she losing popularity? Seems thats always when the tapes come out.

dusio22 07-21-2008 05:29 PM

I'd love to see it, but I'm doubting it exists.

RvP 07-22-2008 09:48 AM

somone posted this in the celeb section, cant see if its real or not because im at work:mad:

tokerjoe 07-24-2008 04:59 PM

she is probably the number 1 request for someone i would like to see in a sex tape. i mean can you imagine those titties flopping around everywhere.
that said....i have a feeling that the dialouge would be worse than one night in paris, how are you supposed to wack off to someone that stupid, keeping a boner around someone that dumb is against natural selection

FYI, natalie portman is number 2 can i get a second on that?