The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What site do you use to watch online TV? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=23739)

phreakness 08-16-2009 12:37 PM

What site do you use to watch online TV?

I'm REALLY sick of my cable system right now while their building a new sub division behind my house. So I want to know where DSF's go to watch tv episodes online. I tried Hulu and CastTV and not impressed. Hulu has some shows I watch but the rarely have the latest episodes (House). And castTV wants to do the Cell phone text you a password BS that I refuse to do.

I mostly watch brain stuff like how they do that, build it bigger, and car building shows. I also like Entourage, House, and comedy's.

Any suggestions?

Fever 08-16-2009 12:43 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Sites like this (or in DSF forums):
Code:

download, un rar, watch, like music
streaming sucks IMO

l33txp 08-16-2009 02:09 PM

I use hulu.com often.. has commercial breaks but are few and short.. good quality too..

Tard Man 08-16-2009 03:05 PM

Here are the couple I use:

Code:

These are all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

satan666 08-16-2009 06:30 PM

Code:

I use Hulu when i'm in visiting the states sometimes and want to watch certain shows and not be confined to the network schedule... we can't actually get it in Canada without setting up a VPN or some shit. It's easier just to DL the shows i wanna watch.

But yeah, hulu has good quality.

spiritwolf_1978 08-16-2009 11:58 PM

Hulu.

gallow737 08-17-2009 12:01 AM

I download my shit from DSF, muhfuhka

rizzlabizzla 08-17-2009 02:27 AM

yay free tv

Radiofloyd 08-18-2009 01:58 AM

Other than Hulu and the local channels. I use surfthechannel. This site is good if you don't have cable channels like HBO and Showtime. I was able to watch all of Weeds during their regular season since I'm a cheap motherfucker on my cable bill. Fuck you comcast.

kcamsdog1387 08-18-2009 02:01 AM

Code:

Friendly noob to noob reminder: Code your links. Its the little # sign when you type. That way theres no tracking from this site.