The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   School Pulls Spiked Hot Chocolate Recipe (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2033)

DSF Guest 8 02-08-2008 09:23 AM

School Pulls Spiked Hot Chocolate Recipe

WEST DES MOINES, Iowa - Officials at a junior high school spiked an edition of the student newspaper because it contained a recipe for hot chocolate that included peppermint schnapps.

The January edition of Stillwell Junior High School's quarterly Tiger Tracks was pulled off the racks when the boozy recipe was discovered, Principal Tim Miller said. A student at the West Des Moines school submitted the recipe, which slipped through the editing process, Miller said.

Miller described the mistake as an honest one, saying the student who submitted the recipe thought schnapps was a type of candy.

Uh huh. When I was in Jr. High School I knew exactly what peppermint schnapps was. :)

goonarms 02-08-2008 10:17 AM

Schnapps candy.... hmm....haha