The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ITT: Anonymous Confessions to DSF (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=32381)

Moose_Thompson 03-29-2010 07:54 PM

ITT: Anonymous Confessions to DSF

Now that my noob ass found the right forum, let's do this. The powerful and mysterious Satan (his power is only exceeded by his mystery) has enabled anonymous posting, it's time to come clean.

Use the anonymoose button to reply to this thread, and tell us the most fucked up shit about your life. Then, the rest of us can attempt to credit it to forum posters. :D

If everyone jumps in we could learn a lot about each other, all while never knowing who the fuck we know about. If it takes off I will tell you all something I've never told anyone... (But you won't know its me, so suck it.)

Anonymous 03-29-2010 07:57 PM

I get hard while watching 2 Girls, 1 Cup.

Anonymous 03-29-2010 08:25 PM

Ok, this isn't super fucked up, but it was maybe the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me. Many moons ago I was getting one of my first blowjobs from this girl on my folks sofa. Everything was great and then I got the feeling I was about to cum. Being a young man, I didn't give any warning and opened the flood gate, and low and behold, I pissed right in her mouth and all over the sofa. I still feel bad for that girl and always try to be nice when she calls me now.

Tablefor5 03-29-2010 08:33 PM

I once fucked a goat

shit i forgot to make in anonymous

;)

Anonymous 03-29-2010 08:34 PM

This is not me.

Anonymous 03-29-2010 08:54 PM

My first wet dream came while I was on vacation with my best friend and his family in the 8th grade. The dream was terrible...I was on a cruise ship and Eddie Murphy was my friend. I got sucked off by one of his hoes and woke up with a crotch full of cum around 4 am. So fucking awkward trying to get up, stay silent and get changed without anyone noticing.

Anonymous 03-29-2010 10:21 PM

:wtf:

Anonymous 03-29-2010 11:37 PM

I love it when my gf tells me stories of the people shes fucked while I'm fucking her.

brodiemaxx 03-29-2010 11:40 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Nice one.

Tablefor5 03-29-2010 11:45 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

hahaha...

"fuck me like tom does...i mean did"