The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Taylor Swift - Granny style bikini & more in the Turks and Caicos Islands - July 2018 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87724)

MadamMeow 07-06-2018 04:07 AM

Taylor Swift - Granny style bikini & more in the Turks and Caicos Islands - July 2018

7/4/18

95blackz26 07-06-2018 09:22 AM

she's so damn hot this high waisted shit needs to die.

MadamMeow 07-06-2018 05:18 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The all the time creepiness is why I have been telling the internet for years that she has either bad appendix or weird C-Section abortion scars. :)

It recently proved to not really be true, but then again she's had millions and years to get such corrected. :lurk:

Then she goes and does this shit again. Oy vey. :evillol

ktmlew 07-06-2018 05:53 PM

What a waste. Nothing from the front. I want to see those TITTIES! :evillol

jrod6891 07-06-2018 07:26 PM

Code:

this!

ktmlew 07-06-2018 08:09 PM

Code:

They appear to be quite large.

95blackz26 07-07-2018 07:22 AM

Code:

i'm totally convinced they are real too. little story to back my theory.. years when i was 20 i dated a girl who was 18 and she tits that were less than a handfull, well fast forward to her later 20's and when i saw her again she had large tits.

ktmlew 07-07-2018 08:34 AM

The above picture would tend to agree with your theory. Most woman seem to go nuts when buying tits. Either D or DD when a good C cup would look more real. The above picture sure doesn't look like implants. Maybe just a big diet change? Less "healthy" for some will surely encourage some weight gain in all the right places. Jennifer Aniston has always say she's gains/loses weight in her boobs first.

snowkiller 07-07-2018 12:06 PM

Who cares if they are real or not? I just want to see boobs.

ktmlew 07-07-2018 01:16 PM

Code:

Thanks for bring us back to what's important! We need to see those BOOBS! :evillol