The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Would You Like Your Signature Upgraded? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=74567)

MadamMeow 03-25-2015 09:42 PM

Would You Like Your Signature Upgraded?

Well 2 or so years ago I worked on creating new badges. Made a long ass word file to keep track of who was getting who too and all that jazz.

Now to update sigs, you actually have to take a picture of them, you can't just add it to an existing one with a button click or anything super easy.

Well anyway, got half way through taking new pics and then I ran the Member of the Month thing, which is gonna make me need to remake and retake a lot of them. So I just gave up.

But I figured out how to make it possible. If you let me know of your interest to have one in this thread, I can run your names through a randomizer and do you guys one at a time (teehee) once a week or when possible. And I won't waste time on people that won't see it in the first place. ;)

So...who wants a sig upgrade with new badges? :)

MrGoutHimself 03-25-2015 11:20 PM

I got hard when I read you were going to do us one at a time. I'm in and I'm moving back to a day shift starting next week at work so no more 11-7 and more time for the phuckery. Yay me!

el_victorino 03-26-2015 09:33 AM

Do me, baby.

MadamMeow 03-26-2015 01:29 PM

Two so far. Woot woot! :)

Imajica 03-26-2015 08:41 PM

I dunno if I'm eligible yet.... but
do me baby

MEGADOUCHE 03-26-2015 08:45 PM

I would like mine downgraded.

MadamMeow 03-26-2015 09:37 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I'd have to do you a different way. :D

You need to have an avatar to have a sig. I've tried putting pics in for a n00b event, and the system wouldn't show it. :o

You can get warp speed avatar status however by having one of your model friends write DSF and/or MadamMeow of their naked bodies, sending me the pic, and allow me to post it in the private section. ;)

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The only way to downgrade is to erase your sigpic codes again. :evillol

MadamMeow 03-26-2015 09:39 PM

On an annoying note for me, I'm glad I saved a bunch of new bases up. The site I was using to make these things is as dead as my TOGIH. I spent a few hours looking for an alternative and came up short.

Then I tried to make them myself using my GIMP with PS instructions, but I'm a fucktard and couldn't get the paint bucket to fill the damn pattern. :o

This kind of sucks cause I wanted to make MGH another one I just thought of today and can't, and also it means I can't do more MOTM for the time being.

But I'll work with what I got for now. :)

The Godfather 03-27-2015 02:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu9qkMPr10I

MadamMeow 03-27-2015 02:10 PM

^^^ Got it chief! ah, sweet romance. *gush* lol :)