The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   For girls: Have you ever watched a guy masturbate? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3458)

Carlito's way 04-07-2008 08:03 AM

For girls: Have you ever watched a guy masturbate?

For girls: Have you ever watched a guy masturbate?

Guys can't vote in the poll but feel free to share your experiences masturbating for girfriends etc.

satan666 04-07-2008 09:12 AM

never had a girlfriend ask me to and i don't know if i could if so.
seems like it would be awkward

goonarms 04-07-2008 09:46 AM

My girlfriend has never formally asked but she's watched me a couple times and she seemed to like it!

Beatrix Kiddo 04-07-2008 08:46 PM

I think it's really hot...

Badhorsie 06-01-2008 07:42 PM

Sometimes, way back int he day, I used to MAKE my bf do that in front of me. I thought it was so hot. Guys, imagine watching a girl getting herself off.... Yea... see? HOT!

SexyLion 06-01-2008 07:44 PM

I have done it on cam for some girls I knew...does that count?

PANDAmonium 06-01-2008 08:09 PM

My ex used to jerk it for me all the time and I loooved it.

My current boyfriend won't because he feels awkward and thinks it's weird, but I agree with whoever made this comparison above, it's kind of like a guy watching a girl masturbate.

jo_dile 06-01-2008 08:15 PM

I love it!!! Besides it shows you how he likes to be touched. And whats better than giving him what he wants. Its even better to help him-you learn the pressure he likes, etc. Its a WIN WIN WIN situation and I think its the total hotness. :D

Jules Winfield 06-01-2008 08:18 PM

Ha ha I love this place....

I'm kinda weird...I'm so proud of Roger that I'll whip him out for just about anyone...I pretty much lost my V on a bet that I couldn't get him up in sub-30 degree weather....needless to say...I pulled out the envy of men and pleaser of women and banged that chick up against her shitty car in her driveway...BADOW!

That was a fun tangent. Yes I've jerked it for a chick...

ms. cellany 06-01-2008 09:01 PM

It's totally hot. My last guy asked me to masturbate for him and I told him I would if he would.... we knew exactly how to get each other off. Perfect.