The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Elizabeth Banks - in costume on the set of Power Rangers in Vancouver - April 2016 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=78448)

MadamMeow 04-25-2016 07:54 PM

Elizabeth Banks - in costume on the set of Power Rangers in Vancouver - April 2016

4/25/16

only one toddster 04-26-2016 05:34 AM

probably another thing to be ruined by the Hollywood mantra of who needs a good story and writing we'll just keep throwing money at the effects budget until nobody can follow it anymore.:(

the original budget for the whole 24 TV episodes was 230k. hence the bad guy being dressed in an old hand painted fridge box and the rangers costumes coming from the local dive shop.

and I still have some of them packed away somewhere.

MadamMeow 04-27-2016 05:17 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Never got into them because Voltron all the way! ;)

But yeah, you're probably right. I wish Hollywood would knock it off. I can't think of a single reboot I/the majority liked. :evillol

MadamMeow 04-27-2016 05:17 AM

4/26/16