The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   virginity (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=6981)

SexyLion 07-08-2008 01:32 PM

cock in pussy is fucking....I SAY SCORE!!!! To bad you did not get to go for the extra point.

trespass 07-08-2008 01:59 PM

that totally counts.

idahotransplant 07-08-2008 02:39 PM

Yeah, you got it in, but did you really fuck? You pass, but it's a D.

Trips 07-08-2008 06:03 PM

like 16-17 at an hourly motel. Me and this chick i had met online went out a few times then decided to get drunk and get it done. She was a virgin too, I put a pillow under her ass like I knew what the fuck I was doing. But I showed my true colors when I tried to enter her but since I was on the bigger side and she had a small cookie I actually said "It doesn't fit". Yeah she was thrilled by hearing that btw. While we were doing it I remember thinking, "This hurts, why the fuck is this such a big dea........................... oh there it is".

Omaplata 07-08-2008 07:34 PM

I was 16 and so was she. We were best friends but I wanted to bang her. I made her a mix tape of a bunch of R&B songs, gave her a dozen roses, bought her a nice little gift, dimmed the lights and commenced to giving it to her for the next 6 minutes and 18 seconds.

ausamerika 07-08-2008 07:45 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

LOL, the number of best friends I had in junior high and high school that fit that description is higher than I can count. :rolleyes:

Trips 07-08-2008 08:20 PM

Code:

you know those 18 seconds must have been dynamite!

Omaplata 07-08-2008 08:41 PM

Code:

No joke, those last 18 seconds were outfuckingstanding!

ms. cellany 07-08-2008 08:44 PM

So do all guys time themselves the first time? 'Cause there sure are a lot of specifics mentioned.

"Hold on baby, lemme just start the stopwatch..."

Trips 07-08-2008 08:52 PM

I've never timed myself. But the only way I'd let the girl watch sex in the city at my place was to screw during. But god that carrie chick's face almost ruined that good thing. So I'm thinking an hourish. But when I was younger I timed myself to songs. So yeah its kind of a numbers game.