The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Eating creampies (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34442)

Anonymous 05-17-2010 10:16 PM

Eating creampies

has anyone ever done this?

markdc57 06-18-2010 01:03 AM

I have tasted MY OWN Cum(and only my cum) many times...How do you expect a woman to swallow something that YOU will not???? And just take it step further.....DOES SHE........Kiss you after you just went down on her??? I think it is the same thing!.......Just My thoughts on the matter!
Later Dudes,
Mark.

Cerebus 06-19-2010 06:41 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Fag. lol!

No, anyway, gross. I definitely won't eat my own splooge or anyone elses. Dudes don't eat cum unless you're gay, that's how we were raised.

Also, why go down AFTER you're done? She don't have the time anyway. She should be down in the kitchen making my samich and getting me another beer!

Mr Handlebars 06-20-2010 01:35 AM

Code:

I had someone say something to that affect a long time ago. The way it was said to me was, how can you expect a woman to go down on you after she was just riding you, or swallow if you can't even kiss her after you've been in her mouth.
Code:

Wait Cerebus, then that makes you a homophobe.

No, all joking aside, I think the more common question is would you kiss your woman after she has just gone down on you? We're not talking after splurging, just after she's had her lips around your manhood. Does that make a better difference for you in regards to this conversation?

Or in the case of tats,

Cerebus 06-20-2010 08:38 AM

Code:

No I won't kiss the mouth that was just swallowing my know without a quick rinse with some mouthwash or alcohol.

Here's a good example; when I fap... I'll use a condom so it won't splurt on my hands.I just don't want anything to do with cum at all.

I don't consider myself a homophobe. My best man is gay. He's a great guy. I just don't wanna hear about sex from him. I don't talk about around him and he doesn't bring it up. I've worked in gay clubs and even helped film some 'videos' for a friend when he needed a cameraman on two occasions. I watched that shit for three hours on one of the shoots. It was uncomfortable, but I was ok with it because it wasn't 'me' having to take a cock in the ass.

Predator24 06-20-2010 05:47 PM

Code:

Maybe you should take a few cocks in your ass before you pass judgement. :D

Bong O. Boi 06-20-2010 08:54 PM

Code:

Seriously? A condom? Wow. I'm not passing judgement, but wow. We all have super weird idiosynchrasies (spelling?). I often wonder where they came from from. Are you kind of a clean freak or a germaphobe or something too?

I'm not sure "uncomfortable" would be the word for me. Or maybe it would've just been another gig. At a wife swapping party there were like 3 or 4 of us teaming up on this girl, and this dude pulled out the wang of the guy who was fucking her and gave him a few strokes. I thought it odd, but I wasn't weirded out too much about it. I just figure everyone has their thing that pushes their button. Or that unpushes it.

greg7139 07-11-2010 08:58 AM

ive eaten my own cum out of my girlfriend a bunch of times. and i enjoy it

lightsurfer 07-11-2010 01:44 PM

These responses are fucking awesome! Damn I love this place!

Quick answer from me is... no!

motownmadness 07-22-2010 10:01 AM

Theres no way! To gross for me.