The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Tattooed Breasts (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=43290)

MadamMeow 06-13-2011 09:19 AM

Tattooed Breasts

Do you think this girl ruined her bewbs?

Bam-Bam 06-13-2011 09:47 AM

Maybe if it was a better tattoo?!!???!!

MadamMeow 06-13-2011 10:52 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I agree with that. I personally wouldn't get tatted there, but if that was a better style, that would look much nicer.

Jimshorts69 06-13-2011 12:13 PM

Is she trying for some kind of Princess Leia - Slave Girl wire bra looking tattoo?:wtf:

MadamMeow 06-13-2011 12:26 PM

Code:

Lol, I think she really REALLY likes bras and wants to feel like she is wearing one even when she is nekkid. Lol

Maybe I would like this better if I saw them jiggling...

MrGoutHimself 06-13-2011 02:40 PM

Code:

Gonna look funny as hell when she's old and they're all droopy. In the meantime, do her nips still have feeling when I roll them around my tongue and gently flick them against my teeth? If so, not ruined at all.

MadamMeow 06-13-2011 02:46 PM

Code:

God I hope I'm able to google up a pic of these when she's 60. This will bother me. I wish I could rapid age them in the name of science. lol.

Moose_Thompson 06-13-2011 02:50 PM

No fucking thanks. I don't even like a small tattoo on a girls breast, much less this behemoth. I swear, there are so many young people that are going to regret their tattoos in 15-20 years. But, digress. I'll refrain from asking you damn kids to get off my lawn.

JP04 06-14-2011 07:29 AM

That's a big nono for me. No tattoos on breasts.
I must say it doesn't look bad actually, kind of stylish even - right now. But I agree with Moose: How are all those nice curved lines going to look in 20 years ?

Magnaflex 06-14-2011 08:56 AM

This picture brings back memories of Grandma. Grandma worked in a carnival as a Painted Lady side-show act in the 40's-50's. I once saw her getting out of the bath tub when I was a very young lad. Wrinkles and gravity were not her friend. Her image is still burned into my mind. Made me swear-off any ladies with tats.