The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Music Discussion (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Austin City Limits Festival (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=22703)

fatwood 07-22-2009 10:14 PM

Austin City Limits Festival

Beasties are out and Kings of Leon look like they've been upgraded to headliners. Anyone going?

hondatool 07-23-2009 01:38 AM

I'm headed there from SA w/ a 3 day pass! real disapppointed about the Beasties but hope the best for Adam. Was looking forward to seeing them..I like KOL but maybe they'll sub in another awesome group

mud4blud 07-28-2009 03:21 AM

I'll be there for the fest and will hopefully be living there by then.

Trips 07-30-2009 11:56 AM

Nah, there isn't a band I'd like to see on the bill. I think this line up is the worst in years

danieldamone 07-30-2009 12:30 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing the Walkmen and Sonic Youth, but yeah...other than that, its just not enough to get me to buy a ticket. I might lurk around downtown to see if anyone plays secret shows.

hondatool 07-30-2009 03:25 PM

well Pearl Jam is pretty much my favorite band in the world since I was in like 6th grade so I can't wait to see them again, but the Secret Shows are gonna be great i think. Stubbs has the their whole calender clear for that whole weekend