The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ariel Winter - filming an Episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" in NY 7/30/19 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=93588)

MadamMeow 07-31-2019 05:04 AM

Ariel Winter - filming an Episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" in NY 7/30/19

Poor Ariel the rape victim that will get uncomfortably romantic-ish with Richard Belzer while they investigate. :rolleyes:

Why do all those victims in that show do that? Maybe they don't anymore, but when it first came out and I gave it a little chance, all the rape victims used to swoon for Richard Belzer. It's like you just got raped wtf you going for him to make you whole again for. :wtf: :evillol

95blackz26 07-31-2019 03:14 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

lol he left that show in 2013

MadamMeow 07-31-2019 06:13 PM

Code:

Damn, feels like yesterday the last time I watched it. :o :evillol

I miss Jerry Orbach. :cry

MickC 08-01-2019 12:05 AM

How do I get a job as that park bench ?? :luv :luv

MadamMeow 08-01-2019 05:14 AM

Code:

I don't think you can get a job as one, but you could have always got rid of it and dressed up as one. You know plank there or something. :cool: