The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The girl giving birth on the main page (kinda NSFW) (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=9457)

satan666 09-01-2008 08:04 PM

The girl giving birth on the main page (kinda NSFW)

She has the most bizarre nipples... I have seen my fair share of real nipples, in person but these get the pepperoni award!

Omaplata 09-01-2008 08:13 PM

Dude.....Those look more like fudge brownies than pepperoni nipples.....shit those are big

Randal Graves 09-01-2008 08:16 PM

I'm pretty sure those nipples are deal breaker.

admiral 09-01-2008 08:30 PM

Now I know why fathers say that they don't want to have sex with the baby momma after watching her give birth.

FortySuz&Two 09-01-2008 08:39 PM

my boss told me that her whole snatch turned black like that when she was in the final stages of pregnancy. oh and she got hemmoroids. pregnancy sounds awesome.

scampr 09-01-2008 08:42 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

yeh the whole "man if I get her pregnant again she's gonna have another giant fuckin bowlinball ripping her apart again" thought can mess you up a little. But it goes away. Right about the same time as she remembers how to give head, you'll forget all about that. Until the next time.

BlackCrypt 09-01-2008 08:48 PM

Who the hell threw fried bologna on her tits?

Pen's Treasure 09-01-2008 08:55 PM

Holy shit! I have a kid, so I'm not clueless as to some of the weird stuff that can happen to your body, but since when do the nipples turn black and look like they're about to rot off?!?!?! :eek:

IronMan2008 09-01-2008 09:03 PM

They look like two giant Reece's Peanut Butter Cups!

Pen's Treasure 09-01-2008 09:13 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Fuck...thanks a lot IronMan - I'll never be able to eat a Reese Cup again without thinking about rotten nipples. :p