The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Man Card Repos (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=23478)

Fever 08-07-2009 10:43 AM

Man Card Repos

Looking through this months Rolling Stone, I was fuckin' depressed to see this pic of the poser Kid Rock. I've always thought he was kinda phony with the upper class-plays-trailer park bs, but he was bangin' hot chicks!
This pic looks like he lost his junk - just look at the swishy hand gesture and tuck!

(had to scan it, cause couldn't find it on the web)

Who else should have their Man Card revoked?

Predator24 08-07-2009 10:53 AM

Real men make a decision and stick to it and don't fucking cry at the press conference of their lives.

Predator24 08-07-2009 11:02 AM

John McCain

Again, real men make a fucking decision and stick to it no matter how unpopular. They don't change their minds every time they blink more than twice in a row. They sure as hell don't hug their mortal enemies like a child who missed his daddy all day at work.

Fever 08-07-2009 11:05 AM

I don't know if this kid ever had one to begin with, but in general, any guy that wears white sunglasses and preaches abstinence doesn't get one:

some jonas brother

Fever 08-07-2009 11:15 AM

Sorry Nic, you were in some decent flicks back in the day, but those have gone to hell -

And any man who lets his son turn into this:

doesn't get to keep it.

Predator24 08-07-2009 11:18 AM

Jimmy Kimmel

Had the greatest deal with the Man Show and a great folloing and then quits to be a late night douche bag who no one watches.

Predator24 08-07-2009 11:32 AM

Chris Brown

How any man could beat this up deserves to get ass raped.

monkefes 08-07-2009 11:33 AM

Larrry Wachowski

more of a forfeit of man card really