The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Move over Lorena Bobbitt (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=22962)

Predator24 07-28-2009 07:16 AM

Move over Lorena Bobbitt

Move over Lorena Bobbitt

GREAT BALLS AFIRE!
WIFE'S CHEAT REVENGE

A Queens nurse allegedly channeled Lorena Bobbitt as she exacted revenge yesterday on her hubby for his infidelity.

The woman, feeling burned over her husband's cheating, woke him up by pouring a "big pot" of scalding water over his genitals, the victim told The Post.

"I was in bed, I was fast asleep . . . She came into the bedroom and poured hot water all over me," Emmanuel "Ojo" Ojofeitimi, 67, said last night from his hospital bed, where he was being treated for second- and third-degree burns over 30 percent of his body.

"I didn't know what had happened. By the time I woke up, the skin was falling off," Ojofeitimi said.

"It sounded like a woman screaming," a neighbor in their Springfield Gardens building said of the 6 a.m. attack.

Ojofeitimi's wife, Oyindamola, 67, was charged with assault and harassment and was ordered held in lieu of $100,000 at her arraignment last night.

Her lawyer, Jennifer Michaelson, said Ojofeitimi "had a history of abusing her both physically and psychologically."

A law-enforcement source said Oyindamola had been "upset about a recent infidelity."

Ojofeitimi said his wife was wielding a large hunk of wood expecting that he would attack her after she scalded him.

"I don't know whether she flipped out, or something happened . . . I didn't anticipate this at all," he said.

Ojofeitimi, a Nigerian immigrant and nurse himself who previously was vice president of patient-care services at New Island Hospital in Bethpage, LI, said his wife has been steaming about his cheating.

Despite his claims of being faithful lately, Oyindamola, who has four grown children with him, "never lets it go," he said.

"She does not know how to forgive and forget; she doesn't let anything go by," he said. "If I come home late from work, she's always assuming that I'm with a woman."

But Ojofeitimi said his wife of 21 years, who is from Grenada, had never gotten violent before.

The attack echoed Bobbitt's infamous assault on then-husband John Wayne Bobbitt, when she hacked off his penis as he slept.

"I just jumped up and called 911," Ojofeitimi said.

He said Oyindamola put cold compresses on his burns, which ranged from his knees to his abdomen and also were on his arm, back and face. Ojofeitimi was taken to Nassau University Medical Center, where cops interviewed him and then arrested his wife.

But Ojofeitimi said, "I will file for divorce, but I don't want her in jail."

Additional reporting by Philip Messing, Laurie Kamens and Erin Calabrese

william.gorta@nypost.com

stead04 07-28-2009 07:22 AM

That shit just ain't right!

Pobs 07-28-2009 07:29 AM

Do not fuck with that bitch!

satan666 07-30-2009 07:55 AM

fuck... makes you think that a background check might be a good idea for any woman you plan to marry

Trips 07-30-2009 08:26 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Shit, I look them up if I plan on fucking them more than once

satan666 07-30-2009 09:37 AM

Code:

so google is your friend? :D

Trips 07-30-2009 09:54 AM

Code:

Yes it is, Senor Lucas Anthony Nahasapeemapetilon. Gotta know the company you keep :D

satan666 07-30-2009 10:13 AM

Code:

hhaha i have no idea who that is :rolleyes:

Predator24 08-08-2009 09:26 AM

Woman Sets Fire to Man's Genitals

Glad I quit smoking now

Woman Sets Fire to Man's Genitals
Updated: Friday, 07 Aug 2009, 5:32 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 07 Aug 2009, 5:20 PM EDT

By LILY FU
A Greek woman set fire to a British man's genitals at a club after he allegedly made sexual advances on her.

The unidentified woman is being praised by her hometown in Crete for what she did and for also turning herself in to police immediately after the alleged incident. She has been charged with causing bodily injury and endangering private property, according to the Telegraph .

Police said that the incident took place at a club in the Greek resort town of Malia. The British man, who police have also not yet identified, allegedly took off his pants there and waved his genitals at a number girls. He is then said to have "forcefully fondled" the Greek woman and asked her to hold his genitals.

The woman asked the man to stop harassing her, police said, and when he didn't, she poured Sabucco, a liquor that resembles Greek ouzo, on his private area.

When the man continued his advances, police said that's when the woman set fire to his genitals using a lighter.

The man is currently at in a Heraklion, Crete, clinic being treated for second-degree burns to his testicles and penis.

The judge and prosecutor in the case have agreed to set the woman free pending trial, which is an indication that they agreed with her argument of self-defense.

In July a New York man claimed his wife burned his genitals when she poured hot water on him while he was sleeping . He told the New York Post that she was upset over his infidelity.