The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Celebrity Topless & Nudie Scene Screen Caps (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=83168)

MadamMeow 10-22-2018 03:42 AM

Jackie Moore, Melissa Sims - Deadly Famous (2014)

Vodkaman 10-22-2018 12:06 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I find boobies hypnotizing :spin:

bobmystery 10-23-2018 02:35 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I bought as many books on the subject as I could find in my teen years. I might be able to say I convinced a few girls back in the day that they were under my control, but in all honesty, it's just basic stage hypnosis. The "subjects" feel like they can play along because they have the excuse of "I was hypnotized! I couldn't help myself!" when, in fact, its just a great way to play along and do things you wouldn't normally do. Now, once I discovered BDSM and domination, it became more of a power-move thing. All consensual, of course, but role-playing having total mind control over someone can be really fun. I like being the hypnotist AND the hypnotized.

A humble-brag: I still have a few exes that occasionally text me to say they miss being controlled. I suck at long term relationships, but some of those short-term encounters where the "controlled" truly wanted to be controlled... I could write a book of Penthouse letters about it. Maybe I should....

So... MadamMeow.... are you feeling sleepy? Can you feel your mind drifting away? :evillol :evillol :evillol :luv :evilgrin:

Love ya, girl.

PS edit: I just noticed this is my 69th post. Coincidence? You be the judge...

MadamMeow 10-23-2018 03:42 AM

Anna Paquin and J. Smith-Cameron - Margaret (2011)

MadamMeow 10-23-2018 03:43 AM

Samantha Mathis - Pump Up the Volume (1990)

MadamMeow 10-23-2018 03:44 AM

Holly Hunter - Living Out Loud (1998)

MadamMeow 10-23-2018 03:46 AM

Bailey Noble - True Blood (2013) s6e8

MadamMeow 10-23-2018 03:46 AM

Azalea Davila - Primal Fear (1996)

MadamMeow 10-23-2018 03:49 AM

[quote=bobmystery;1138333

So... MadamMeow.... are you feeling sleepy? Can you feel your mind drifting away? :evillol :evillol :evillol :luv :evilgrin:

Love ya, girl.

PS edit: I just noticed this is my 69th post. Coincidence? You be the judge...[/QUOTE]

You know, I am feeling sleepy. :lurk :evilgrin:

I'm bad at the controlled thing. I feel like I think I want it and then when I have it the rebel instinct kicks in and I run away. :evillol

And yay I get the 69. Can't beat that. :evillol :cool: :luv

MadamMeow 10-24-2018 03:38 AM

Nastassja Kinski (bd) - Say Nothing (2001)