The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE Have a hard time giving a fuck anymore? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=40152)

MrGoutHimself 01-06-2011 02:15 AM

DAE Have a hard time giving a fuck anymore?

Just me? I don't know, like my priorities having shifted. Never finished watching Survivor this season, still have the second half of the season of Walking Dead to watch, don't even really feel compelled to DSF as much anymore... Am I getting old? Fuck.

MEGADOUCHE 01-06-2011 05:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDtxiNwDS8

smeegs 01-06-2011 11:09 AM

Every fucking day SRD. I have a hard time just leaving the house.

Eccles 01-06-2011 11:15 AM

I don't even have it in me to not give a fuck

MrGoutHimself 01-09-2011 06:26 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I know the feeling... I didn't have to work this weekend in EP, so instead of finding something to do, I just slept from 02:00 Saturday morning until 14:30 Saturday afternoon. Then again from 02:00 this morning until noon today. Watched football, ate once Friday, and once yesterday. Once so far today and doubt I'll eat again today... just blah.

Magnusrex 01-12-2011 10:32 PM

2 things
1st the joke: hell i'm married i have a hard time just trying to get a fuck!:D

2nd real answer: when i wake up i literally sit at the edge of my bed for a minimum of 10 minutes sometimes as long as 30 just trying to deal with the fact that i yet again made it through the night and have to trugde through yet again another day, i just sit and sigh a lot trying to get the motivation to go, while my wife sits in bed next to me putting on her make-up listening to her fathers damn podcasted sermons from his latest Church Service. no i don't really give a fuck at all anymore. if i did i might actually kill some people.

MrGoutHimself 01-13-2011 12:01 AM

Code:

Good to know I'm not alone. I often spend 10-20 minutes in the bed in the mornings just staring at the ceiling. I love my job, I love my new girlfriend, I should be super-happy with my life, and in many ways I am, but in many ways I'm also weary and sore and find it hard to give two shits about a lot of different things. For a while, this forum was one of them, but I'm not about ready to give up, I just feel the next mafiankid is around the corner, and I can't miss that shit.

TR 01-13-2011 12:18 AM

Code:

Get the fuck away from the self destruct button, dumb ass....:eek: You are as happy as you've been in a long time, subconsciously you are waiting for the other shoe to drop. Snap the fuck out of it....you've got a good wave, ride the fucker to shore. :evilgrin:

Magnusrex 01-13-2011 12:18 AM

Code:

here's a question, has anyone else ever said as they are going to sleep, "nah i'm good, i don't to wake up in the morning", and you were'nt talking about sleeping in till noon. i have once or twice.

Predator24 01-13-2011 08:55 AM

I know what this thread is missing......

Now get the fuck over it because it's not so fucking bad.