The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini - Vogue 100 Festival in London - 5/23/16 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=78813)

MadamMeow 05-24-2016 04:36 AM

Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini - Vogue 100 Festival in London - 5/23/16

i

saint66 05-25-2016 04:51 AM

Would, but have you heard her speak, too much make up and how does she sign her name?

MadamMeow 05-25-2016 05:29 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

1. No and I prefer to keep it that way. :evilgrin:

2. Yes and mainly because she has to learn that at 32 you can no longer pull off the dark lipstick colors you used to love. (I went through the same thing yesterday :cry ) I bet if she toned that down her eye job would have looked amazing. :luv

This is how she signed when she was just Cheryl Cole. Google's not helping me with her new name. I'm guessing she stopped giving autographs not wanting to make her wrist sore like some dude who masturbated too long. :evillol

amtronic 05-25-2016 08:55 AM

I'm northern European decent, when I hear her speak all I want to do is invade her British Isles. Same holds true for 3 of the 4 Corrs.

MadamMeow 05-25-2016 04:46 PM