The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Mrs. BC is in the hospital (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=9486)

BlackCrypt 09-02-2008 10:20 PM

Mrs. BC is in the hospital

She has not been feeling very well the past couple of days. Not able to keep down ANYTHING, food, Coke, Water, MEDS!!

Made the decision to take her to the ER, and cross our fingers that our insurance is still working. If not, we will deal with it. My main concern right now is her health.

Her potassium level was EXTREMELY low, which might have triggered the nausea. It concerned the doc so much, she is on a heart monitor right now. I will know more in the morning. Also, her being off her meds is not a good thing either. She is on an IV drip for the potassium and getting some saline for the dehydration.

This could have not come at a worse time, but she is #1 to me. The job hunt is secondary.

Thought I would just let you all know why she has not been around, and why I might not be on as much either.

On a side not, a n00b really made my night with the Death Magnetic post! Sitting here, trying to get drunk and listening to new shit from my favorite band!

MickC 09-02-2008 10:22 PM

That's no good BC! Hope she is back to keep you in line soon!

Wish her well from all of us!

jo_dile 09-02-2008 10:22 PM

BC....We're right here with you. You know how to catch me if you need anything.
You give her my love...

BigMac63 09-02-2008 10:23 PM

Give her our love...

I wondered if something was wrong, I have seen her on for a few days.

Randal Graves 09-02-2008 10:24 PM

Tell Mrs. BC I love her and miss her. I hope she feels better.

satan666 09-02-2008 10:25 PM

Our thoughts and prayers go out to her.

MEGADOUCHE 09-02-2008 10:38 PM

dude, I don't know how to show my feelings, but damn, you're on hard times. My thoughts are with you, and my best wishes for her.

ms. cellany 09-02-2008 10:39 PM

Give her my love, I hope all is well and she feels better soon. We're always here for you!

BlackCrypt 09-02-2008 10:41 PM

Damn, you guys are making this monkey boy tear up a bit.

She is gonna hate me for posting this, but I thought you all should know since a few people here like her.

BleacherCreature420 09-02-2008 10:43 PM

Good luck to you in you time of need brother>> I'm listening along with you. It rocks so far!!!!