The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pictures or Stories of DSFers & Celebrities (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34122)

dice1883 05-10-2010 11:39 AM

Pictures or Stories of DSFers & Celebrities

OK, everyone... Some or most of us have had the pleasure of bumping into a celebrity somewhere.... If you have a picture or a story to share, post it here. The picture or story has to involve you (a DSFer) and at least one celebrity... It would be funny to hear or see what's out there...

Here's a pic of me and the actor Luis Guzman. This pic was taken about 5 years ago in the town I lived in. He lived near me in Vermont and he came to a theater to help with a screening of a local movie that was made in the area and that he acted in. He's a very nice guy and up until I moved, I would bump into him at the local grocery store or Staples or wherever and he would stop and talk and say hello if someone recognized him...

dice1883 05-10-2010 11:40 AM

Brodie or anyone else, feel free to post any pictures that are already here on DSF and if you have anything to add to the story about the picture that people don't already know, then please elaborate...

skywalker 05-10-2010 11:53 AM

Dave Chappelle

I am already breaking the thread rules as I have no pics and it is not all that hilarious but Oh-well.

I met Dave Chappelle in a parking garage in NYC. It was after a Beastie Boys 9-11 benefit concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom. We were in our car waiting to leave and there he stood about 10ft away, my buddy called out his name and without pause he walked right over and shook all of our hands. He was Very cool, and down to earth.

(side note he was w/ some hot Asian girl)
(other side Chris Rock was also at the concert but we didn't meet him, only saw him in the balcony)

dice1883 05-10-2010 12:01 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That's OK, Skywalker... the thread can consist of funny stories or pics... Pics would be better but if the story is true, then post away... Thanks for the addition to the thread...

Volfie99 05-10-2010 12:19 PM

In 1995, early in June, I saw Eric Roberts walking down Broadway in manhattan. I got close enough behind him to hear him say to his friend that he was taking him over to where the strip clubs were, near 42nd st. I didn't follow, as I had a subway to catch.

satan666 05-10-2010 01:16 PM

(Kind of a funny story)

A friend and I were near Beverly Hills while in LA one summer doing the (sort of) touristy thing. So we are walking down the sidewalk and ahead of us about 10 meters a big Mercedes is parallel parking... then Steve Martin gets out of the passenger side. I guess i was looking stunned with my mouth open because he just looks at me, points at me and says "um.. no". :D

Maybe he thought i was going to ask for an autograph or something.

bexxx 05-10-2010 01:17 PM

When I was 5 and the LA kings were a really awesome team, Luke robitie was signing autographs at a target in california my parents took me in all my gear. The entire time they kept telling me to cry to get us to the front of the line faster but i refused. Then we were about 4 people away from the front of the line and they said he had to leave and I got very upset and cried and cried so his secuirty guys came over and took me to meet him. Somewhere at my moms house I have a flag signed. One of my first big memories :)

el_victorino 05-10-2010 01:30 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I've read that in lieu of signing autographs, he carries with him business cards that say something like "This certifies that I met Steve Martin and found him to be a warm, caring, authentic individual."

ThatHaole 05-10-2010 01:40 PM

Predator24 05-10-2010 01:47 PM

I met (read had sex with) Ru Paul, Vaniity, Mia Isabella and Hillary Clinton at a PnP orgy so fuck y'all!!!