The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Tiger Woods! Have we seen the best of him? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34209)

Tablefor5 05-12-2010 09:43 AM

Tiger Woods! Have we seen the best of him?

I thought I would start a thread here to get your opinion on if you think we have seen the best of Tiger Woods. He has been in 3 tournaments so far this year after his "sex rehab" and has not done that well. The Masters he tied for 4th, but since then nothing. He missed the cut at the Quail Hollow Championship, and then withdrew from TPC with neck issues. This is the same man that won the PGA Championship with a screwed up knee...so we know he can play through the pain.

What are you thoughts? Do you think Tiger is done?

I think until he gets things figured out off of the course then he will not perform well on the course. Just like any sport there is a mental aspect that has to be there. I know that every tournament he does not play in the tour is losing money b/c people go to see him, they tune in to see how Tiger will do.

skywalker 05-12-2010 10:37 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I think he could get back to his glory. It's not like his talent just disappeared.

I totally agree about the mental aspect part. I think the mental aspect plays a huge role in golf in general. I think Tiger is kind of a mental case. He really cares what people think about him and I don't think he can just block all this stuff out and play.

Truthfully I think he needs to get his divorce over and done with so he can get back to fucking 20 different girls and not have to worry about it. Then he has a chance.

Predator24 05-13-2010 04:35 AM

Just like Elvis and John Daly, His drug addled, alcoholic phase is going to be HILLARIOUS!!!!! all fat, eating an entire pizza on the course before he gets to the turn....

Serves the motherfucker right for getting married.

Tablefor5 05-13-2010 07:22 AM

HAHAHA...thanks for the visual. I picture him smoking 2 packs of cigarettes per round and downing a 12 pack of Diet Coke. Gatorade dropped him so he can't get that for free anymore. Next thing you know he will change from being sponsored by Nike to Dunlop.

I think he needs to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of him and just hit the damn ball in the hole.

Predator24 05-13-2010 07:57 AM

Perhaps he can host SNL!!!

Tablefor5 06-02-2010 10:48 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I don't think Tiger Woods has much of a personality...

he is coming back for the Memorial...that's a tournament I use to go to every year growing up. I bet he barely makes the cut