The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How long have you abstained from masturbation? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10273)

beastley 09-29-2008 01:39 PM

How long have you abstained from masturbation?

Not sex, cuz I know some of you can say all your life, and thats just sad and depressing...

I ask because I'm doing it to prove to my girlfriend(we're longdistance right now) that I can.

The longest I've ever gone since I started masturbating was 2 months consecutively.

Wet dreams, hardons, precum after looking at pron, none of that counts as masturbation. I mean, grabbing your member or sticking a finger(for the ladies), or doing both(for the hermaphrodites...can't leave out mrh)...

Right now, it's been 3 days and counting...i'm aiming for 3 months, and hopefully i'll get to one at the very least. (this obviously makes it tough to visit this site)

disclaimer: i know it's not a sin, i know it's good for you, i'm not trying to reach g-d or anything, its more a self-test, like cactus jack's sobriety thing.

peace

jay92388 09-29-2008 02:06 PM

I got circumcised about 3 weeks ago and the bitch is still painful, I'm finally starting to but sex is a no no for atleast another 2 weeks :(

tlock 09-29-2008 10:15 PM

somewhere between a month and a year. never really thought i would need to know

HPloco 09-29-2008 10:29 PM

Does it count if somebody else masterbates and/or gives you a blowjob ?

n2tattoos.lol 09-29-2008 10:39 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

not when it's your dad.

HPloco 09-29-2008 10:59 PM

Code:

Bastard you promised you wouldn't tell anybody!!!! :D

Anyway you can come and tuck me in dad (n2tattoos.lol). :p

Ron Jeremy 09-30-2008 01:57 AM

Boot Camp lasted three months and I lasted the whole three. They put something in the food, or at least that was the rumor.

beastley 09-30-2008 12:00 PM

Code:

military or bad kid boot camp?

tlock 09-30-2008 12:40 PM

Code:

probably fat camp...

Tablefor5 09-30-2008 02:06 PM