The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Photoshop Tennis (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=24157)

satan666 08-26-2009 06:21 PM

Photoshop Tennis

DSF Photoshop Tennis

Guidelines:

I'll start out with a picture. The next person adds or modifies the picture in any way they want.

This part is important - If you decide to take the "volley" and modify the picture, please post saying "I got it". That way you are, in effect, calling dibs on that slot. Others must wait for you to post your pic, then they can use it for their mods. Then when you finish modifying the pic, you need to post the pic and also go back and delete the placeholder "I got it" post.
(i hope this makes sense)

The reason that this is important is bcuz each modification has to build on the prior one. If 2 people are working on a mod at the same time, the person that posts 2nd will screw up the chain.

You can do as little or as much as you want to the pic. You can be photorealistic or you can be comically unrealistic. Whatever you feel like doing is fair game.

Time Limit - don't attempt anything that you can't finish in under an hour.

Saving your work - save as a .jpg with as little compression as possible.

I guess we'll just keep going until the pic is either awesome or completely worthless and the thread runs out of momentum for that pic.

Are there any questions before i post the starter pic?

ADDED RULE:
No cock pics allowed. It's for the safety of the children, ok? thank you :D

gimmebeer 08-26-2009 06:22 PM

time limit for posting the pic?

satan666 08-26-2009 06:25 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ahh good question.

I would say if you "call it" make sure you are ready to do something right then.
In other words, don't call it so you can work on it later that night or something.

Let's not put an exact time limit on it.

We'll just say don't attempt anything that you can't finish in under an hour.
Sound fair?

EDIT - a quick clarification... If you go back and post your completed pic in your "I got it" post by editing it, you will not bump the thread and ppl will not be aware that you may have finished. So be sure to post the pic in a new post and then go back and delete the post before it.

gimmebeer 08-26-2009 06:43 PM

seems reasonable (nothing is fair around here), assuming you're up for "releasing" a pic in case of extended delay. play ball

satan666 08-26-2009 06:54 PM

I forgot to mention: Saving your work - save as a .jpg with as little compression as possible.

Here's the starter pic. courtesy of Posty... let's see who runs with it :D

SirLongFoot 08-26-2009 07:00 PM

carajas 08-26-2009 08:05 PM

squashed possum 08-26-2009 08:10 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i'm afraid

Soze 08-26-2009 08:21 PM

fuck, i already made one. i guess i'll have to wait a bit longer now. i need to pay better attention next time...

Predator24 08-26-2009 08:32 PM