The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Does anyone watch the Olympics? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8164)

jizzay 07-27-2008 11:52 PM

Does anyone watch the Olympics?

I for one find them boring. I have never been into track and field, I just don't see the sport. Soccer makes me want to stab someone. Gymnastics? Pass!! I know I didn't cover all the events, not even close but overall it is just dull to watch.

lastlineofd 07-27-2008 11:55 PM

I watch the winter olympics and am stoked that they are coming to Vancouver / Whistler in 2010...summer not so much

jizzay 07-27-2008 11:57 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yeah the Winter Olympics are way better, hockey and curling. Woo Hoo!!

lastlineofd 07-27-2008 11:58 PM

alright so I'm Canadian.

jizzay 07-28-2008 12:05 AM

Code:

oh sadly when you said that "Blame Canada" was blaring in my head. Kidding, I like Canada. I go twice a year to get my Cubans from Windsor.

TheSNakE 07-28-2008 12:26 AM

I love the Olympics! Of course I do not watch all of the events, but I try to watch as much as I can.

jizzay 07-28-2008 12:32 AM

I can only compare it to watching grass grow or paint dry.

lastlineofd 07-28-2008 12:33 AM

I never understood the fascination with Nascar (round and round they go)... different strokes for different folks

jizzay 07-28-2008 12:36 AM

Code:

Neither do I. If I wanted to watch cars go by me, I would sit beside the highway and drink beer.

DSF Guest 6 07-29-2008 11:54 AM

usually i think of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ when I think Olympics. But some of the stuff is pretty cool to watch if you take the time to check it out. And hell, every once in a while there's a decent looking foreign chick to look at.