The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What's the Last Movie You Watched? And how was it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

Sickboy76 06-03-2008 11:46 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I was very impressed myself! Harrison is one of, if not my favorite actor of all time!

cybersteve 06-03-2008 11:51 PM

I saw The Strangers. What a jacked up movie... Way too predictable. A good movie to take a chick to because all of the scenes that made you jump. lol..

Sickboy76 06-04-2008 12:14 AM

I just finished watching the movie Next with Nick Cage and Jessica Biel. It's ok.
I love Biel and Julianne Moore they are so hot!

Soze 06-04-2008 12:17 AM

at home-heat-10/10
movie theater-forgetting sarah marshall-8/10

idahotransplant 06-04-2008 12:23 AM

Clerks. Just watched it today. At the theater - I Am Legend. Yeah, I get out a lot...

effjay 06-04-2008 12:25 AM

Last movie I caught in theaters was Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I totally dug that. At home, just got done watching RAMBO and I loved it. Classic Stallone. Hoping to catch either Prince Caspian or Indiana this weekend, just for shits and giggles. Got Semi-Pro coming in the mail and I might just have to watch that one first, though!

Sickboy76 06-04-2008 12:28 AM

Code:

the new Indy movies is way cool!!!!! But I am a Huge George Lucas nerd!

StorageBag 06-04-2008 12:30 AM

CRANK for the 10th time. Love that movie,

"You haven't been tight since your brother fucked you in third grade ".

gallow737 06-04-2008 12:33 AM

Code:

I have a couple of friends who worship that movie. And not in a "This movie is so cool" kind of a way, but in a "This is the greatest movie I've ever seen" kind of way. It's like The Godfather to them.

I liked Crank, but don't hold it on a pedestal like they do. They have a very... how do you say... bad taste in movies when it comes to what they think is good and bad

Sickboy76 06-04-2008 12:36 AM

"You haven't been tight since your brother fucked you in third grade ".

ROTFLMAO!!! that is such a great line!
Dwight Yoakam is the shit! Such a underrated actor!
also underrated in sling blade.