The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is it racist? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=71929)

Hanna 12-02-2016 07:12 PM

I once couldn't help overhearing a pair of black women in a restaurant making fun of "white names." They couldn't believe that white people actually thought things like "Parker" and "Dylan" were appropriate names for a child. I just thought it was hilarious. I left smiling. But I never really felt a little light-hearted joking either way was too terrible, even if some seem to think it makes you "literally Hitler." The people offended at that sort of thing are the same people who would have heart attacks if they saw all the ebil "body-shaming" on this board when we notice when fat women are fat and the like.

That said, if you're throwing out all the "black names" on resumes without giving their actual qualifications a look, that's likely not cool.

The Godfather 12-02-2016 08:53 PM

H-Cup,

Let us know when you get those tit pics posted.

Thanks!

Hanna 12-02-2016 09:10 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I won't have to let you know. You'd notice.

Vodkaman 12-02-2016 09:25 PM

Code:

"couldn't help but overhearing" most likely because for some reason at least in my area blacks talk extremely loud even during their normal conversation. The resume thing I think even if a person isn't racist if they see a resume with Tequisha or Taqwan it is going in the trash 99.9% of the time. :evilgrin: After reading this I come across as racist but it I'm no more racist than the next guy.

Vodkaman 12-02-2016 09:28 PM

Code:

There was a girl in my town called Sugar Sweet and a guy Ricky Ricci

amtronic 12-03-2016 11:27 AM

Take any NFL team. List just the first names of the players. Now guess the ethnicity of the person based just on the first name.

"Baby, we're gonna name you something special"! Said by every African-American mother to her newborn.

Frothy Afterbirth 12-05-2016 12:34 PM

No, just call me La Queefa.

amtronic 12-05-2016 01:45 PM

Code:

"LaQueefa, you got the pussy toots again, darlin'? You know you got the predisposition to yeast infections, baby!"

DeadRhino 02-12-2017 09:20 AM

google airwrecka mcbride for an example

Magnusrex 07-11-2018 09:39 PM

Thread Bump

the "male" at the Wal-Mart check out today was named Extravian.
and holy shit was he gay.