The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE hate going to wedding receptions? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=69960)

MEGADOUCHE 06-15-2014 08:28 PM

DAE hate going to wedding receptions?

I can't stand it.

A few drinks, dinner, congrats... all good.

Booming funky 70's hits, the Macarena, Electric slide, et al., Get me the fuck out of there.

MadamMeow 06-18-2014 12:29 PM

I hate them as well.

Sometimes the band plays so loud you literally can't hear the people next to you at the table. I hate when that happens, it doesn't make me want to dance, it makes me want to leave.:evillol

el_victorino 06-18-2014 02:33 PM

I kind of like going to weddings because just about every one I go to, I'm being paid to stand in front and say "do you take this woman etc. etc." $250 for 10 minutes work ain't bad.

MadamMeow 06-18-2014 02:37 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Really you can do weddings?

Oh wait, aren't you west coast? My town hall is giving me and Rocker a hard time. Never mind. :(

el_victorino 06-18-2014 02:44 PM

Code:

Fly me out and put me up (Or fly me up and put out . . . whatever) and I'll do it for beers.

MadamMeow 06-18-2014 02:48 PM

Code:

I'm feeling next year. It's kind of sad that I can't find two witnesses. I'm waiting for a two other couples to go with their fancy assed ones before I do my under the radar one so it's less embarrassing. :o