The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE have any secret fears? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=55963)

xeno23 12-22-2012 12:41 PM

DAE have any secret fears?

Mine is broken glass. Terrified of the stuff. I mean I can handle it. I can clean up a broken glass or whatever, but I am always sure I am going to slice myself to bits. Always worried a bulb is going to shatter in my hand when I am changing one. Thinking about it gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Mrs. September 12-28-2012 07:32 PM

Knives

But mostly just afraid of being stabbed. It seems like it would be a really terrible way to go

el_victorino 12-28-2012 11:29 PM

Fish hooks.

ITG 12-29-2012 04:19 AM

Falling into a pool of maggots and having them fill my mouth, nose, and lungs while eating me alive from the inside out.

Which is why I stay away from large pools of maggots. I'm fine with kiddie pool sized tubs of maggots, just the large ones scare me.

bumblee 12-31-2012 06:26 PM

good idea

shade 01-02-2013 06:03 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

It's not that bad unless your intestines slide out.

shade 01-02-2013 06:05 AM

Dementia. I don't want to end up living that way.

skywalker 01-02-2013 03:19 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Mine is similar, but I am specifically afraid of falling while holding a glass in my hand or while drinking from a glass. I am extremely careful walking up the stairs with a glass

SexyLion 01-02-2013 03:33 PM

Lou Gehrig ’s disease. I could not handle being trapped in my own mind knowing that my body was dying but my brain was wide awake.

MadamMeow 01-02-2013 03:43 PM

Any time I'm driving (or being chauffeured) on a mountain or over a bridge, I start envisioning my car driving over the edge.

Also, any time my boyfriend drives me anywhere, even in my small town, I see the other cars coming at me. This is actually more terrifying for me than the mountain thing. The mountain thing doesn't make me scream or freak out.