The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   !!LOST!! - May contain spoilers (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34651)

cdb8457 05-24-2010 09:14 AM

!!LOST!! - May contain spoilers

I was a dedicated fan throughout he Lost Seasons. What did you all think about the the last episodes ever? I enjoyed it!

Did anyone watch the 2 alternate endings on J-Kim afterwords...

Foetus 05-24-2010 09:27 AM

i watched it. this quote from someone else sums up my feelings, "it was emotionally satisfying, but intellectually frustrating."

i thought the episodes building up to the finale were a lot more exciting than the actual final episode. ill miss it though. it was really the only show on TV that i watched.

Predator24 05-24-2010 09:31 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I mean Holly Robinson Peete and raised the most money through the season but since Donald Trump as all about ratings he HAD to hire Bret Michaels ya know??

cdb8457 05-24-2010 11:29 AM

Code:

I totally agree with you! I was reading a whole bunch of predictions. My fav was where they thought Jack would have a flash back of how bad Loch was on the surgery table and he would perilously kill him...lamo

TheSNakE 05-24-2010 11:34 AM

I'm disappointed. So were they all dead the whole time? Does Darma exist? So was the island purgatory as many speculated? I hate that premise. I believe in an island in the tropics with polar bears before I believe in purgatory.

Foetus 05-24-2010 12:17 PM

Code:

nah....SPOILERS........

everything that happened on the island actually happened. the flash sideways' (this season) that was showing their present lives now (this season), was a limbo where they were all waiting for each other to "let go" after death, so they could all go into the light together, because they had such an impact on each other while on the island.

TheSNakE 05-24-2010 12:43 PM

Code:

So the island, the others, the hatches, all exist? They all died on the island? I thought Hurley was going to protect the island and couldn't die? I don't get it lol

ThatHaole 05-24-2010 01:21 PM

I liked how the girls kept wearing garter belts! The
music was moody and the characters a great cross between cartoony and e
pathetic. The midget with a limp speaking backwards in a room with a strobe was not David Lynch's greatest work however. And the ending was horseshit. I mean, her dad channeled the spirit of Bob and killed Laura Palmer? Meh.

Foetus 05-24-2010 01:34 PM

^^^^that was Seinfeld, not Lost

ThatHaole 05-24-2010 01:39 PM

Code:

Get out! (is there a difference?)