The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   yo, canditeye! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5499)

EdmondDantes 05-31-2008 07:21 PM

yo, canditeye!

It's cool you are posting pics like crazy and all...

but could you, I don't know....post all the Kristen Bell pics on one thread...all the Jessica Alba on another one...and so on and so forth...

because posting so many individual posts really clogs up this part forum, makes it hard to navigate and therefore less users will come over or find it useful...

just sayin'

canditeye 05-31-2008 10:46 PM

ok
where is the list off celebs where i can post

EdmondDantes 06-01-2008 12:46 PM

There's no OFFICIAL list, but we all try to be organized while posting to make Lucas' work a little easier.

Next time you're posting, for example, a Charlize Theron photoshoot, try to search for another Charlize thread by started you, or someone else. Then just hit REPLY in that thread and post your new pics there.

Any thread with new posts goes immediately to the top of the forum, and everything will be more organized and easier to navigate.