The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Music Discussion (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What was the last concert/show you went to and how was it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=32215)

rippitydoo 01-27-2015 10:36 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Respectfully disagree; I read a paperback a few years ago all about "Gilligan's Island" (episode guide & all that), & decided I'm glad I didn't live in the '60s b/c that & The Monkees' show aired against each other.

No joke... My Top 2 bands all-time both/each released albums (& one technically broke up) before I was even born. That said/written, 8 of their combined 9 members are still living, & I've seen 100% of them perform live under the groups' respective names in the state I was born (& still live) in.

Just "burns me up" that of my Top 3 all-time bands, #3 formed last & seem to have full-time broke up first, & #1's the only one not in the local Rock Hall.

4x4 04-02-2015 09:57 AM

I took the kids to see Wednesday 13, brilliant concert, then took them to see Lordi.....it was ok.

MadamMeow 04-02-2015 01:47 PM

Code:

You're a good dad! :luv

Larry 07-17-2015 12:09 AM

I try to read this entire thread, sorry cant do it.

My last concert was: Captain and Tennille. True story, and yeah it was a good concert. Folding chairs is all I can say.

Alan Sex 11-20-2015 10:56 AM

I went to a Nile Rogers featuring Chic gig a couple of months ago. It was excellent.

MadamMeow 11-21-2015 12:13 PM

Code:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g6bUe5MDRo

That's so awesome! :luv

I haven't thought about them in forever, that's so cool they're making rounds! :cool:

C-Bear 04-26-2017 03:11 AM

Oceano/Aversions Crown/Slaughter to Prevail

Great show if you're into Metalcore/Grindcore

MadamMeow 04-26-2017 04:19 AM

Code:

Sounds like that you sir have good taste.

MadamMeow 10-20-2019 11:47 AM

Yesterday I saw The Misfits at Madison Square Garden. It was an amazing show!

Damned opened and I never heard of them, but they were very good. Old school British punk rockers. Then Rancid played and they kicked ass as well.

Then The Misfits came on and they looked and sounded the same it was amazing. It was Glenn Danzing, Jerry Only & Doyle Von Frankenstein.

I screamed so much through their set and singing everythings that I have no voice today. There was a 22 year old hot guy in a leather jacket in front of me and he was drunk enough he kept looking back at me and singing & freaking out just as much.

It was great. I miss being a concert slut. If I wasn't married I would have followed him to the bathroom. LOL

Then at one point this 40 year old blonde lady in a short dress and a tranny in a tight ass orange tube top & tiny miniskirt walked by us looking for their right seats. The tranny had a huge beer belly and tight muscular thick man legs.

We were all like wtf, why would you wear that. I think they were going to try to pick up the band after the show. :evillol

And oddly enough, he would have fit in with Jersey Shore type bitches who are fat and do the same thing. :evillol

Very glad I got to go, probable will have been the last chance.

https://metalinjection.net/shocking-...y-only-surface

Predator24 08-21-2023 05:33 AM

I went to see The Flaming Lips on 8/7/23 perform the 25th anniversary of Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots and they were AWESOME!