The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Music Discussion (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What was the last concert/show you went to and how was it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=32215)

elmerfudd 03-25-2010 01:56 PM

Seen OTEP 4 times and they kick major ass

mg321 03-25-2010 04:26 PM

Saw Henry Rollins do the spoken word thing a couple weeks ago...funny, entertaining and a little bit educational.

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 03-29-2010 04:24 PM

it's been a few years, but Staind at Freedom Hall was outstanding. Aaron Lewis is an awesome singer.

roccostiff 03-29-2010 08:53 PM

Saw Alice in Chains in Feb. Not too bad of a show.

doobiest 03-29-2010 09:02 PM

Saw David Gray last week. He puts on a great show. Figured the median age was around 40 or so. It was pretty funny to watch some of the older folks stand up & dance (it was very much a seated show).

Saw STS9 a week earlier. The median age on that one was probably 20. No seating...a lot of tripping.

Ben Folds and DMB are up next...

FortySuz&Two 03-30-2010 08:50 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i loved staind when they first came out but that motherfucker has been whining for the last 10 years. i can't stand it anymore.

Foetus 03-31-2010 09:50 AM

Code:

they have more than one song? :eek: all his shit sounds the same to me

Shaharazaad 03-31-2010 12:51 PM

Carbon Leaf on the 13th of March. Pretty damn good show.

FortySuz&Two 03-31-2010 01:59 PM

Code:

other than mud shovel who gives a shit

dice1883 03-31-2010 06:52 PM

Coheed and Cambria...

I saw them in Burlington, VT this past week and they are fucking awesome in person. I have tickets to see them in Boston in May so I'm looking forward to it even more now...

They played a very good arrangement of their songs (old and new from their album releasing next month in the stores or this month on DSF) but unfortunately they didn't play "Ten Speed" or "Gravemakers and Gunslingers"