The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Nba (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=11209)

tlock 10-23-2008 11:48 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Its so easy a caveman could do it!

beastley 10-23-2008 12:25 PM

yeah, speaking of villanueva, tell me u wouldnt be scared seeing this thing at a club?

beastley 10-23-2008 10:19 PM

im posting this in the fantasy sports thread, too, but if ur interested in fantasy bball, pm me your yahoo fantasy profile and ill send u the info....im not setting up a specific dsf one, but i have my own league set up

imnotlistening2u 10-28-2008 06:57 PM

It STARTS today!!! yeaaaa about time.

Got 3 games today: Celts vs. Bron Bron, Bulls and Bucks, and Lakers vs the Trailblazers.

I'm taking the Lakers at home, BronBron at the garden, and the Bulls.

Although my team doesnt start until tomorrow, any hoops is good hoops (although I can't wait for college basketball, much more so than the NBA, but whatever)

beastley 10-28-2008 08:18 PM

who u got in college ball? ill start that thread too soon....

the heat tip off tomorrow against the knicks..gotta start off with a W against those fuckers; its really too bad the rivalry has deteriorated so low. their roster is so fluid that its hard to build a decent feud or anything...

imnotlistening2u 10-28-2008 08:24 PM

At least you get to start off against a shitty team like the Knicks. My Clippers gotta face the Lakers, at least they'll be used to the rims.

I got my Zags in college basketball. It's going to be a good year. I won't even ask your team.

beastley 10-28-2008 08:30 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

because its obvious or..?

imnotlistening2u 10-28-2008 08:35 PM

Yes, because I know it's Florida... Not because I'm a cold hearted douche bag who does not care about anyone else.

sorry for the confusion. :)

beastley 10-28-2008 08:39 PM

whatever, im not gonna listen to u anyway/..

beastley 10-28-2008 08:40 PM

haha i actually just thought about how it would be to ignore eveyr single member who posts...thatd be crazy