The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Epic Olympic FAIL! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8757)

satan666 08-12-2008 11:29 AM

Epic Olympic FAIL!

This wouldn't have happened if Binary or Pen was in charge there... damned n00bs!

Blue Screen of Death Strikes Bird's Nest During Opening Ceremonies Torch Lighting

Well this is just perfect. At the exact moment Li Ning was rounding the lip of the Bird's Nest during the amazing torch-lighting climax, someone snapped this photo of our good friend the BSOD nestled amongst the Nest's steel twigs. Perhaps an Opening Cermonies IT dude spit out his coffee on the machines in the server room when Li took to the sky? Another question is what a projection screen is doing inside the Nest at that location, but I think the better question is what wasn't going on inside the Nest's roof—did you see that thing during the ceremonies? Lights! Fireworks! LED screens! Everything! Anyway, if only one image of this perfectness existed we'd be skeptical, but thankfully, someone has grabbed more from a different angle that pretty much seal the deal.

UPDATE: And it's been confirmed on the NBC broadcast by commenter cirby on his DVR.

LINK

RvP 08-12-2008 11:31 AM

hahahah im just leaving work and thats made my day!

Epic FAIL

DSF Guest 6 08-12-2008 11:35 AM

DSF Guest 8 08-12-2008 11:37 AM

BSOD! LOL. HAHAHAHAHA... wait, wait...HAHAHAHAHAHA I looked again!

buddha00man 08-12-2008 12:39 PM

heres another story...........

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

binary_jester 08-12-2008 01:09 PM

This may be just as bad...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/08/12/fake.fireworks.ap/

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

werdna 08-12-2008 01:53 PM

This is way too funny.

DSF Guest 8 08-12-2008 01:57 PM

I still think the BSOD is the best. I mean lip synching with a different girl is bad, and CG fireworks - ok, but the BSOD is hilarious.

Mr Handlebars 08-17-2008 09:48 PM

Heck, even more stuff is coming out of China as to all the things that they are doing to hide the facts.
  1. Painting building due to be demolished so people don't see any eyesores around Peking.
  2. Erecting 8 ft. walls in front of slums to hide them.
  3. Putting up phony facade walls on a Dept. Store brcause it wasn't finished being remodeled in time for the Olympics.
  4. Fining citizens for spitting in public so the world will think Peking is a clean city.
  5. Banning smoking in Peking. Again, to make the world think Peking is a clean city.
  6. Displacing 100's of 1000's of families to tear down their centuries old homes to build new apartment complexes to make the city look more modern for the Olympic. Most of the ppl got little to no compensation and the new apts. are too expensive for them to live. They had nowhere to go, but they weren't allowed to stay in the city or protest. One man who refused their offer found a 8 ft. wall blocking his house from the street just days before the games started.
  7. Oh, and of course, let not forget blocking the internet!!