The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Story Behind The Screen Name... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3490)

googoogjoob69 04-08-2008 05:58 PM

The Story Behind The Screen Name...

There are a lot of interesting screen names on this site ( Fsmack, Binary Jester, Pendragon to name a few) and me being the inquisitive bastard I am would like to know the story behind if one was so inclined to share. Also this being my 100th post I thought I would start a new thread.

I'll start.

Googoogjoob comes from a Beatles song off the Magical Mystery Tour album titled I Am The Walrus. As a huge fan of the Beatles I have used this screen name for many years.
The "69" in said screen name is there for two reasons:

01. Appearantly "googoogjoob" is a more common screen name than I originally thought so had to add numbers.

02. I am a pervert.

Choppie 04-08-2008 06:09 PM

Well Choppie stuck after a fight in high school. I was in martial arts most of my young life and when a jock grabbed me in a headlock to show off in front of his friends I planted and chopped upwards into his nether regions...so my friend started quoting "Stand By Me" specifically "the last thing I heard him say was "Chopper, sick balls"" So it started as Chopper, and then everyone started calling me Choppie.

It stuck.

Stl 04-08-2008 06:24 PM

Stl = St. Louis Cardinals

For the best baseball team (According to me)

staroffurby 04-08-2008 06:43 PM

StarofFurby, is what my first girl i screwed screamed when having an orgasm, or something to that effect. It certainly sounded like she said that! Told my mates and it became my nickname or Furbz for short!

satan666 04-08-2008 06:48 PM

um, i'm boring

Lucas is my name-O

trondi 04-08-2008 07:06 PM

Tron + Gandhi= Trondi:)

SexyLion 04-08-2008 07:22 PM

Sexy, cause I am just that damn sexy....
and well, Lion, cause that what my name translate to in English from an unnamed foreign language.

DAS 04-08-2008 07:47 PM

Das,

Cause I'm a huge WWII Nut, and I once wrote a mini biography in college on Das Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering.

goonarms 04-08-2008 07:55 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Its funny you should say that... I was watching that this past weekend and I finally figured out where your name came from ahah

My name comes from in high school... When we played basketball my arms are long which makes it hard for anybody to shoot over or pass around. So one of my buddies got mad and started calling me goonarms. And I guess the bitch stuck

EZE123 04-08-2008 09:29 PM

EZE123 - because my name starts with an E and some black guy I used to know called me "Easy E," no doubt as a goof because I'm pretty much 180-degrees from the original Easy E.

Later I just added 123 so I could use it as a password for something that no longer exists. Now I just use it as a screen name everywhere I go. Simple, compact, and EZ to remember. No pun intended.