The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tits or Ass (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=12027)

headmuses 10-21-2013 10:47 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Gotta give reps to vdub here....perfect tits can be bought...bolt-on's are a dime a dozen...but a perfect onion...man, that cannot be bought. :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

starchilde 11-28-2013 09:35 PM

I'm gald you assed me that question

This is an age old question, perhaps even more ancient than the chicken or the egg debate (it was the egg, in case anyone is still pondering that old chestnut... think about it... the chicken was a mutation of an earlier life form... duh).

I might have wandered a bit off topic, but I'm back.

Yeah, tits good, no doubt about it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a nice pair of titties, just so long as this one matches that one. Differing cup sizes are SOOO off-putting to me. My first serious girlfriend had some tig ol' bitties, and everybody thought they knew why I was with her, but it was that sweet ass that won my hard... er, I mean, my heart! Nothing makes me more interested in a chickie than a sublimely sculpted derrière. If there was indeed Intelligent Design, dat ass was one of his best ideas.

lorene 12-05-2013 03:12 PM

In my opinion tits are more important haha:luv :luv :luv

Euell 12-24-2013 12:46 PM

Tits or Ass

Ass more important for me lol
btw, tits are important too, I like to see how they moving lol :luv

cali 01-04-2014 07:41 PM

gotta love the tits.

Burmman 06-18-2015 03:25 PM

I'm an ass man myself. Don't get me wrong a nice set of tits are nice but I will worship a nice ass for hours.

rippitydoo 07-15-2015 11:45 PM

Must agree with the first post in that I always wonder why women complain about men looking at their chests, & yet many of the women I see around are wearing clothes with part of those parts exposed or something written on them. (Reminds me of years ago, riding past a billboard that said, "Caught you looking at the billboards.")

I'm not really sure why I'm not attracted to rears, though I must admit I don't recall ever seeing why people would be attracted to them.

1] It's something both genders have, & they probably serve the same purpose/function.

2] Especially between the two, seeing one usually means the person is nearby & maybe approaching, whereas the other means they're perhaps heading further away than they are currently.

Voorhees 07-25-2015 12:39 PM

I'm a cleavage lover. I can't get enough of it!