The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ignore this post, im learning how not to FAIL (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=17689)

pantymonster 03-21-2009 12:38 PM

Ignore this post, im learning how not to FAIL

I missed the decade everyone else learned to use forums properly. I am practicing here.

Glen Quagmire 03-21-2009 12:55 PM

You forgot to post tits.

Mr Handlebars 03-21-2009 03:02 PM

pantymonster 03-22-2009 07:23 PM

If you feel generous, you may either point me to the directions on how to post a full sized image instead of the thumbnails you see above or help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Expletive 03-27-2009 12:59 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i'll try an experiment to see what is wrong with your post.

Edit, i removed the pictures, apparently it is your choice in pictures, or at least how the host site store them and or use them.

Expletive 03-27-2009 01:02 AM

let me show you

n2tattoos.lol 03-27-2009 01:57 AM

Code:

with this many pics, thumbnails are better. we wanna see full-size, we just click. post looks ok to me.

satan666 04-01-2009 12:57 AM

This was a good idea to start this thread to get your mistakes out of the way.

Code:

For Adult pictures the options for posting Full Sized pics are very limited.
You have 2 options
  • Xs.to XS.to has banned us now
  • Imagesocket.com (reliable site but file must be under 125k in order to get Hotlink to fullsize AND the bandwidth can't exceed 1Gb so if it is a really popular picture, it can sometimes get deleted.)

For Adult pictures where you are getting thumbnails or a gallery you have many options. My current three favorites are
  • imagebam.com
  • imagehaven.net
  • imagevenue.com
All in all it is much easier to post thumbnail galleries than fullsized images when it comes to adult images.

The others are listed here

For NON-Adult pics the best IN MY OPINION is Tinypic.com
Why? Because they have NO file limitations other than it can't have any nudity and they are a huge site with fast servers.

Get 5 various pictures and try uploading them to any of these to start with. Try the different codes from each site. Just experiment to find what works for you. Use this thread to experiment. Post any more questions here and one of us will answer them. :)

nachos1345 04-01-2009 01:02 AM

Tinypic FTW!!

n2tattoos.lol 04-06-2009 02:54 AM

Code:

you rang, sir?