The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   House (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1976)

JesusMartinez 02-05-2008 09:55 PM

House

I watched House after superbowl and Kumar from Harold and Kumar is a doctor on the show. I guess he graduated med school and went on to be a doctor like his brother and father....

I don't know why I remember that movie when I don't even remember to shower most days...and that's usually after I don't wipe my ass because I am always out of toilet paper so I pretty much stink....

goonarms 02-05-2008 11:43 PM

Fun, I saw that too... I was like wow He made it... he is just like daddy now... and About you stinking.. that isn't because you don't wash properly or wipe your ass... its because your mexican and you smell like taco bell all the time... thats the type of smell that doesn't wash off. Have a good day!

DirtiestHarry 02-06-2008 10:38 AM

^^^ taco bell...ROTFLMAO...

benartquestionmark 02-06-2008 10:53 AM

kumar....

who wants to go to white castle...... oh... and taco bell. mmmmmmm

riserox33 02-06-2008 11:56 AM

Kumar

I will never forget that name. I was also suprised to see him there. He is definately moving up.. I have strayed away from house, some of it to so extreme. I mean i know these diseases exist, it's just that House could be walkin down the street, see a pile of dog shit and then, ::: DING ::: he figures out what the patient has... Still a good show though!! KUMAR!!!!

DSF Guest 8 02-06-2008 01:01 PM

I think he sucks on House. I keep seeing White Castles when he is on the screen.

Randal Graves 02-06-2008 07:12 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

He sucks on House b/c he's a shitty actor.

Aleman 02-06-2008 07:54 PM

I think Dr. House is a complete asshole. I watched the show once and wanted to kill him at the end. What a repulsive prick! I guess the writers accomplished what they set out to do. haha

steyr 02-07-2008 07:05 PM

I love House !

He reminds me of me!

Also, knowing Laurie from Jeeves & Wooster , Fry and Laurie , and Blackadder, seeing him in a drama the first few times was novel as hell.