The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A challenge to Bigmac63 (by people who have been banned) (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5461)

Jan and Scott 05-31-2008 02:53 AM

A challenge to Bigmac63 (by people who have been banned)

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Hey listen up sport.
All our GIFS are original and we can prove it.

Here's what we do ....you design a GIF eg. me standing in front of red car holdin a can of coke in my left hand while wearing a white glove on my right pulling down my jeans and exposing my red undies.
You know, something that would be impossible to find on the net.
And we want the same sort of pic from you.
You got the guts douchebag ???
Or are you just another internet coward ???
I reckon you'll run like a yellow dog.

Let's go champ...

Over to you.

Thomas 05-31-2008 03:05 AM

^^^ Most annoying people in our forum FACT!^^^

what the hell do you want anyways? Isn't there some sort of "swinger exhibitionist" forum you could go hang out in where other people such as yourselves could make lame GIFS and you could do a GIF exchange and all have a merry time pretend spanking your wives for eachothers' enjoyment?

Jan and Scott 05-31-2008 03:09 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Sounds like you want to run too.
Is this place full of wankers or what ???????????

Thomas 05-31-2008 03:12 AM

I dont think anybody here wants to see your gifs, real or not. Thats the part i don't think you get.

Sure you can prove it....but nobody cares!!

Jan and Scott 05-31-2008 03:27 AM

Thomas,
Unless you're Bigmac63 then this is none of your business.
Please go away.
Thanks so much.

n2tattoos.lol 05-31-2008 03:28 AM

ok Lucas, time for the ban i think

Thomas 05-31-2008 03:47 AM

I distinctly remember reading Lucas telling you to only post the GIFs in your "just saying hello" thread... here's a refresher

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...ated#post39945

so have fun on your last night here because when the big dawg gets back he will surely ban you and delete your posts

Jan and Scott 05-31-2008 04:27 AM

I'm shaking in fear......................................NOT.

megagreg1 05-31-2008 05:06 AM

And once again blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Take a hint. You are annoying the fuck out of people on this forum. we're kind of a large family here and it looks like if we were the Bradys' you would be cousin Oliver.

Stay in your cage and maybe if you are good Lucas might let you out to play later.

mydarlingclementine 05-31-2008 05:17 AM

Seriously I only just got back and these people are annoying me more than anyone on the internet should. They're clearly not DSF-ers, they don't get it.

With their gay ass-smacking techniques aswell - seriously, you have to really hit it!

Cx