The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Happiness fuckers! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=20598)

Trips 05-26-2009 01:29 AM

Happiness fuckers!

So every thread I've ever started has died a horrible herpes filled, chained to N2's basement water heater, dressed in a koala suit death.

So here's another!

What makes you happy fuckos? Or if you want to get deep with it, tell us what happiness is!

Happiness to me: is cumming on a woman's back and when she turns around to look at me, not wanting to punch her in the face.

Trips 05-26-2009 01:34 AM

Ok, serious happiness this time: Kissing my god kids on the top of their little foreheads.

nachos1345 05-26-2009 01:38 AM

Jerking off puts a smile on my face. :)

Trips 05-26-2009 01:41 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Jerking off is not a smiley kind of happiness if you ask me. Its more of a prune face because of the mess you caused and now have to clean up. But I'm more of a self loathing masturbater, it keeps things dirty. hehe

Good one!

Trips 05-26-2009 01:46 AM

Happiness is: The first inhale of the first cigarette of the day.

Mr Handlebars 05-26-2009 02:18 AM

Happiness is : A good dump, the kind that clears out your entire bowels.

satan666 05-26-2009 02:58 AM

Happiness is: My first ski run of the day in fresh powder with the sun shining brightly and me not forgetting sunblock. Bliss...

ms. cellany 05-26-2009 03:02 AM

Playing music and drinking beers with friends around a bonfire at the beach. So good.

maxbailey 05-26-2009 03:26 AM

Happiness is (to me at least)... When I go in to my daughters room to wake her for the day and she runs into me at full speed, arms outstretched, shouting 'Daddy!!'

Mr Handlebars 05-26-2009 03:58 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That's something I miss not having my ex-roommate's daughter to watch. I miss that kid so much. Max, reading that has me tearing in the memory.