The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   HAE seen naked pics of people they know online? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=33147)

AngryManny 04-15-2010 04:49 AM

HAE seen naked pics of chicks they know online?

I've been looking at real girls' naked pics online for like ten years now, and still haven't seen anyone I know...well, not counting those nudie pics of chick who told me where to find them.

Has anyone stumbled across pics they have found randomly, and if the answer is yes, is there some sort of method to find pics of chicks you know minus...

Photobucket hacking (which is awesome), myspace, facebook, or just typing the chicks name in the google search box

TheSNakE 04-15-2010 12:51 PM

People ask this question all the time. My ex-wife was on a couple of websites. Butter face but killer body and a total freak in bed. Also certifiable. But fun to hang out with once in a while.
She the brunette on top.

Foetus 04-15-2010 01:25 PM

a long time ago i used to work with a model named Monica Mesones. she was just a retail fashion model then. she was one of the very few models ive ever met that was truly a nice person. she was always very nice to me. a few years later i googled her, and found out she posed for playboy.

TheSNakE 04-15-2010 01:29 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That is way awesome!

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 04-15-2010 03:07 PM

I work with a lady named Kim. She was a professional model under the name of Paulina Rose. She appeared in several playboy issues. Older now and retired from the business, but still hot.

BleacherCreature420 04-15-2010 05:04 PM

a few years ago, one of my friends admitted to going on milf hunter and jerking it to all the free 2 minute videos off their website. He recognized one of the women as a girl from our high school. We bought the copy and sent it to everyone we knew hahaha. Pretty Hilarious Also know two girls from college, one is now a model, another was in playboy on-line ill try to find the links

heres the chick from high school

Code:

kjshadow 04-15-2010 05:30 PM

Code:

That's funny,

I have never had the pleasure of seeing anybody I know on the internet

Tablefor5 04-15-2010 07:08 PM

I haven't had the privilege of finding anyone I know...but I am always looking...

gallow737 04-15-2010 08:50 PM

A fraternity brother of mine was chatting with one of our other fraternity brothers' ex girlfriend on facebook. After they split up she started to get a little punkish, piercings and tattoos etc. And he was just casually talking about her piercings and she mentioned about getting more a little down south. One thing led to another, and she had told him she posted pics of herself on an online sex forum (xnxx). He told me, I found them, and I was very pleased... because I had always thought she was a cool chick. And also, her tits were huge and I had a hard time not staring at them when she was in my presence.

And yes, I have them.

And no, I won't share. Sorry

StorageBag 04-15-2010 09:00 PM

Hell, I'm always posting the pictures of the girls I know.:D Other than those...I haven't stumbled across pictures of that type of girls I know that I haven't taken myself, but I do feel like it's just a matter of time.:)