The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   WTF Could Go Wrong? Strip Club Buffet (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=82468)

Elston Gunn 08-18-2017 04:03 PM

WTF Could Go Wrong? Strip Club Buffet

Tainted Buffet At San Francisco Strip Club Blamed After Severe Diarrhea Incident On Stage

Tainted? lol

Five Inch Taint 08-18-2017 04:18 PM

It wasnt me.

The Godfather 08-27-2017 06:57 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yes it was !!!

drchin 08-27-2017 10:37 AM

"They had a hard time getting off the stage," said one witness, who stayed to watch the aftermath of the incident. "High heels and diarrhea really don’t mix."

And yet they still managed to scoop up every bit of cash on their way off the stage *ding*

sorry, binged too much CinemaSins :o

Frothy Afterbirth 08-31-2017 05:35 AM

Anyone actually ate at strip club? One would think to have reservations to dine at one. Although there was on in Portland, OR, I think on Sandy Blvd that was also a steakhouse and tempting.

amtronic 08-31-2017 09:26 AM

Code:

Yes! We would often go at lunch to Ron's Hi-way Lounge, get a burger and a beer, and sit by the stage. $5 for the burger and beer, and $5 in ones to the dancer on stage. Believe me, I am glad they all shaved because they were right over my lunch as they danced.

And the burgers were fantastic!

:wow

Five Inch Taint 09-01-2017 08:46 PM

Code:

I had some nachos at a Strip Club once. I also ate some magic mushrooms.